– Advanced H.264 video compression
– Embedded Linux Operating System
– D1 & CIF resolution recording format
– 1 Channel audio input
– Multi-range voltage design for camera operation
– Anti shock & anti vibration as complying US military standard
– Quick search events on log
– Date & time stamp on recorded video
– CF Card recording
– Video stabilising firmware for smooth video quality
– Playback mode in main frame for video output
– User friendly player software utility
– Firmware upgradation using USB port
– Unanimous recording of Audio, Video, G-sensor, GPS data
– 3G Module (Optional) for real time monitoring and communication with the driver
– 4 Alarm inputs Built-in Buzzer
– Motion Recording up to 30min after motion stops (post alarm)
– 30 or more days Recording
– Easy USB Backup
– Plug & Play monitor
– Anti-tamper mounting case
Nowadays, due to the ever increasing risks of theft and overall crime rates, the Mobile DVR for vehicles is now very helpful for anyone who wants to keep their car, bus or truck under security against theft, accidents or just monitor their driver.
One of the advantages of using Mobile DVR (Digital Video Recorder) is to monitor your driver. If you have Mobile DVR security system installed in your vehicle then you can monitor all of his/her activities throughout the day. The recordings stored into the Mobile DVR keep track of path and speed. You can also find out if your driver is dishonest, takes unnecessary long breaks, steals inventory or uses your vehicle for his own private use.
Richter™ RS 2904 CGW Mobile DVR provides the ideal solution for all types of vehicles. Our mobile DVRs are designed using embedded Linux Kernel operating system for better performance and reliable operations followed by H.264 digital video recorder compression technology. Widely adopted industrial specifications are utilized for better results and to enhance the security features. The vehicle Mobile DVR security system’s casing and cabinet are engineered to withstand harsh and undesired environmental variations like temperature changes, vibrations & eventual shocks.