– Network Thermal Imaging Surveillance IP Camera with Alarms and Audio
– Microbolometer 420×315 pixels resolution.
– 704×480 / CIF resolutions selectable / 30fps MAX
– Spectral Range 8~14 µm
– 3d & 2d DNR No / Off software selectable
– 10/100Mbps Fullly Onvif Compliant Protocol
– Two alarm Inputs and Two Alarm Outputs
– RCA Audio and Outconnections. 1v Line Level
– External DC 12V or 802.3af PoE Class 2
Thermal imaging surveillance IP Camera
Richter Thermal Imaging Surveillance IP Cameras are made in the field of high-tech thermal imaging results. Using the latest uncooled
infrared focal plane sensor and self-developed image processing algorithms, with a new generation of high thermal
infrared transmittance of the lens, without the need any light source, by detecting the infrared radiation (or heat), in all
weather conditions even dark environments to obtain high definition images.
Thermal Imaging Technology
Any object of Thermal Imaging Surveillance IP Camera as long as its temperature above absolute zero (-273.15°), although not light, infrared radiation, but can, also
called infrared heat radiation. Objects of different temperatures in the infrared radiation is absorbed by the infrared
detector, generating a temperature variation, resulting in electric effect, the electrical signal is amplified and then
processed, the object is obtained with the surface of the heat distribution corresponding thermal image, that is, ”
For complete details and specifications of Thermal Imaging Surveillance IP Camera: Download Our PDF Catalogue.