– 1/2.8″ Sony Exmor™ progressive scan CMOS sensor
– Full HD Sony Exmor™ (1080p) progressive scan sensor
– 720p/1080p with real-time (25/30fps) video
– Triple streaming (H.264 / MJPEG)
– ONVIF 2.1 compliance and 1.02 backwards compatible
– Compatible with popular third party* VMS software
– True Day & Night IR cut filter (3.3 ~ 12mm DC Auto Iris Lens)
– Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) operation
– Local storage micro SD card
– Supports FTP, NAS, LAN for backup
– Mobile application Richter-mobile available on app store
– Supports Android & Windows mobile
– Supports two-way audio transmission
– Multi-browser support IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
– Supports external PTZ controllers
– Compatible with Point of Sales
Richter™ RS 2100 VD series IP Anti Vandal Dome Camera is available with wide range of solutions and resolutions viz. D1/4CIF, 720p & 1080p; 1.2 MP, 2.1MP, 3MP, 5MP. The crystal clear image quality and seamless videos enable the best possible picture details almost like the broadcast standard quality. The network interface hardware is designed for high stability and fastest data transmission over congested & overloaded networks. The devices are open network video interface forum compliant and support real time streaming protocol as well. Multilingual support for OSD ensures easy programming for installers & end users. The true day & night operations enable to use the IP Anti Vandal Dome Camera at varying lighting conditions. The built-in micro SD memory slot supports the video recording in case of network failure. The built-in PoE function helps in the reduction of electrical cabling. This series of IP Anti Vandal Dome Cameras are designed with the rugged construction housing suitable for majority of applications from minimum to maximum risks.
Richter™ RS 2100 VD series IP Anti Vandal Dome Camera employs Sony CCD,Sony Exmor CMOS, Aptina, Texas Instruments sensors are for super high sensitivity at visible and IR lights (built-in or external). The sensors are designed to work at high temperature (internal or ambient) for excellent stability even up to higher frame rates exceeding 120fps. The sensors are incorporated with built-in 12-bit A/D convertor and transition, WDR support for better performance. Sony Exmor 1/2.8″ CMOS sensors, Aptina, Texas Instruments, are exclusively designed for 1080p resolution hence excellent picture quality.
Richter™ RS 2100 VD series IP Anti Vandal Dome Camera supports H.264 (Base, Main, High) profile / MJPEG video compression technology that enables faster data transmission due to lesser file size. The bit rates can be adjusted in various streams 50 Kbps ~ 12Mbps, 10Kbps ~ 6Mbps and fixed stream with 9 levels of quality settings, the multi streaming is made possible with stream MJPEG transmission. The series uses G711 A-Law, G711 U-Law, RAW_PCM for audio compression so that perfect and well synchronized audio-visual data transmission exists.
Megapixel IP Anti Vandal Dome Camera is extensively used in CCTV Security Systems all over the world. These IP Anti Vandal Dome Cameras are used to mitigate the risks of burglary, theft, terrorism and vandalism in homes, offices, public and private buildings. Richter Security is a well-known supplier of Home Security Systems in UK, Germany (Europe), Dubai (UAE), Taiwan and Korea.
For complete details and specifications of IP Anti Vandal Dome Camera: Download Our PDF Catalogue.